5/7/12

Art tools from Sally's Beauty Supply

So!  Two cool things at prices everybody can afford! First, the mini orange sanding block was 19 cents and is 1 3/8" x 1" x 1/2". The Wax applicator is approx. 5 1/2" x 3/4" and cost 10 cents.  The applicator is super smooth and stronger than a tongue depressor. Both items were sold individually so any quantity is doable. If you don't have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you I'd imagine any beauty supply shop would sell these items. The sanding blocks are so handy if a small area requires some smoothing or you can keep a couple in your traveling kit.  The applicator is slanted on both sides and I can't wait to use it!

1 comment:

Kim Switzer said...

Hi Jan,

Thank you for commenting on my post about Creative + Practice. I hope you'll hang in there and not worry about being behind. I think sticking with it is going to be *so* worth it.

And this post is fabulous! What a great idea, and so much less expensive than buying similar items from a craft store. This is great! I need to put "stop at beauty store" on my list of things to do. :)