6/29/12

Fear when commenting

I took a chance and expressed myself on Lisa Sonora Beams site. I new i might p--- some people off but it's really been bothering me so......i put the fear aside and left my comment. Here it is. It's Lisa that  cares so much. More about her in my next post (she is awesome).

I have to get this off my mind. I guess what amazes me is that you care, REALLY care! I am so tired of my in box filling up with sales pitches! You are such a breath of fresh air! I think it’s great that the internet has enabled so many artists to make money whether it be from Etsy or teaching….whatever. I applaud them! I do! I’d like to be one of them some day. I just can’t believe it seems to be the main focus….it’s kind of sad, art is so much more than that. It’s time for me to unsubscribe and be more selective in the future. thanks for listening, i feel better all ready. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

(Maybe it is just me)"

I was pleasantly relieved when the first comment agreed.  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share her post here or not. I'll try to figure out the correct link and put it in my next post which will be soon. Ha! the first time i typed allowed i spelled it aloud...not sure what that means!

No comments: